24 Lbs In 5 Weeks - My Weight Loss Story

24 Lbs In 5 Weeks - My Weight Loss Story

As a busy mother of 3 I had pretty much given up on getting the body of my dreams. I see so many �Fit Moms� out there and I have no idea how they do it! I felt like I had no control my weight. I would try to eat healthy best I could but the scale would never budge. I was so confused by all the weight loss information out there. It seems like every day a new diet comes out that�s the new �best way to lose weight�

After yet another diet attempt, and another failure, I was really at the end of my rope.   It just so happened that I was having lunch with one of my girlfriends that I hadn�t seen in months. I knew she was struggling with her weight too so it would be good to have someone to talk to about it. 

I was waiting for her at a little outdoor caf� in town. When she walked in, I almost didn�t recognize her. She looked amazing! She was slim and healthy and was giving off this glow I can�t even explain. And from the giant smile on her face I could tell that she knew she looked great. I didn�t even say hello, the first words out my mouth were� 

�how did you do that!�
She explained to me how she had been following a new diet program that had just come out called The Flat Belly Code. I was pretty skeptical because it sounded like just another �diet of the day� that will come and go. But, I couldn�t stop staring at her slim body. If that is what she used to get like this than I could at least give it a try. She kept telling me how simple it was and I was shocked when she ordered a burger for lunch. �Are you allowed to have that!?�. �Of course!� she said. She explained that one of the reasons the diet was so easy is that she didn�t have to sacrifice all her favorite foods. She even said she was eating more fat than she was used to. 

The second I got home I went to the Flat Belly Code website to check it out. I was still skeptical, so I made sure to watch the entire video by the creator. He seemed to be just like you and me. Just an average guy that has struggled with his weight. It felt great to finally have someone relate to me. So many of the programs I had tried before seemed to be created by people that had no idea what it is like to struggle with weight loss.  After watching the video, the program just seemed to make a lot of sense, and like my friend had said, it sounded so simple. 

I put in my credit card information and within a few minute I had everything I needed on my computer. I started reading through the main guide and was shocked by some of the things I learned even on the first few pages. I have been going about weight loss all wrong! Now I knew why nothing was working for me. 

I looked through the included meal plan and was happy to see that I was going to be eating some delicious foods. This wasn�t a �salad only� kind of diet. I went to the grocery store that afternoon and got everything I needed. I go a little extra because I was going to make these meals for my family too. The meal plan makes it easy to make the recipes for just yourself or your whole family. That night I can�t tell you how many compliments I got about dinner. Everyone loved it!   

The next day I decided to try one of the workouts from the included workout plan. I normally hate working out. I actually don�t even like sweating! This was actually fun. I was over before I knew it. I really doubted that such a short exercise session would do anything but if they were going to be this easy then I really had no excuse not to try them.

My results
So after only the first week of following the meal plan and doing the workouts, I stepped on the scale and almost started crying. I actually stepped off and stepped on again because I though it must not be working. It said I had lost 6 pounds. That�s 6 pounds in 1 week! I knew the scale wasn�t lying though because I could feel that my clothes were a little looser on me. 

Over the next few weeks, my energy levels were out of control! I felt like a super woman. I was sleeping better than I had in years and I literally would jump out of bed in the morning. I have NEVER experienced that. I couldn�t believe that just making some simple changes to my diet could have such a massive impact on my life. 

In 5 weeks I had lost 24lbs. And none of it was coming back! My body is getting more toned every day. I don�t know if it�s just me but I could swear my husband is a little �friskier� lately too. It�s like we�re dating again. 

Trying the Flat Belly Code program was life changing for me.  After years of trying and failing to lose weight, I had finally found something that actually worked.

As you read this, you may be where I was�unhappy with your body, wondering why weight loss is so confusing and difficult.  Looking for something, anything that will work!

I can tell you without one ounce of hesitation to go download the Flat Belly Code program right now! Watch the video on the website like I did and see how it all makes sense. The program is 100% guaranteed to work. If for some reason it doesn�t work for you like it did for me, you get your money back.

I hope you take action today and wish you the very best on your weight loss journey. 

Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post